Project Management Plugins 2022
Businesses grow, evolve, and expand. Therefore, project management can become quite hard from time to time. However, luckily for all of us, the digitalization era offers lots of benefits, including every possible tool and software for project management. So, in this article, we will review the best Project Management plugins for your WP Website.
What is Project Management Plugins?
Simply put, project management plugins are plugins that offer every necessary tool for successful & efficient project management. They aim to automate a lot of processes and make it easier for you to track everything that goes on in the company visually.
Best Project Management Plugins 2022
So, I believe it is time to review the Best Project Management Plugins out there on the net. Let’s start!
Many of you should be familiar with one of the market leaders in the project management industry – CoSchedule. This incredible tool allows you to easily track & manage projects, making the process more efficient.
CoSchedule has over 9000+ active installations, gets regular updates, has 4.5 out of 5-star ratings, and most importantly, is tested up to WordPress’s latest version. So, if you were looking for a reliable plugin, these numbers prove that CoSchedule deserves to be on this list.
Moreover, it offers everything from A to Z that you may need in the process of successful project management; therefore, let’s take a look at the main features.
So, the main features are:
- Asset Organizer – this tool will help you to keep the assets of the brand organized
- A marketing Calendar is a unified calendar that will help you track events and, remember important dates and keep others within the organization informed about the priorities & sudden changes.
- Work Organizer allows you to create and put into work workflows
- The Content Organizer tool will ensure that you won’t forget about the upcoming content you should schedule/write/post, as well as make editorial processes easier
You can get CoScheudle’s Marketing Calendar free or the pro version.
The Pro Version comes in handy with more advanced functionality, including:
- Real-time sharing with the team
- Unlimited observer views
- Reusable task templates
- Documentation of marketing strategy & good project management that you can achieve with this tool will help your business to meet its objectives.
- It is easy to use due to its good user interface.
- It will improve brand communication and make it easier to keep everyone on the same page.
One of the best things about UpStream is that it is available absolutely for free. UpStream is an amazing project management tool that allows you to manage various types of projects. It has over 1000+ active installations, gets updated often, and has 4.5 out of 5-star ratings.
Moreover, the client for who the project is getting done can also track its progress of it. You can try out the Demo Version before installing the plugin on your WP website.
So, the main features are:
- Built-in Roles of a Project Manager and Project users
- Milestones, tasks, file uploads
- Custom fields & statuses
- Custom capabilities & permissions
- Customizable and extremely developer friendly
It does not offer a Pro version as one. However, it offers Premium Extensions. The Extensions include:
- Calendar View
- Duplicate the project feature
- Custom fields
- Email Notifications
- Frontend edit
- Project Timeline
Basically, the Premium Extensions ensure the advanced functionality of this project management tool and make the process of usage even more enjoyable.
Moreover, this plugin will be extremely easy to use. Therefore, you will save up lots of time on the learning curve.
Zephyr Project Manager is on this list as well. This is one of the most amazing project manager plugins. With this plugin, the process of keeping track of tasks becomes a lot easier. Now, I suggest that we take a look at the main features.
So, the main features that differentiate this plugin, making it worth your attention are:
- Android App – a full-featured app that allows you to manage everything right from your device
- Incredible Frontend Interface to enhance the experience of the users & teams
- Task Templates – gives you the opportunity to create task templates and have better customization options available
- Custom Fields – this feature allows you to create personalized tasks
- Customization – gives you the opportunity to customize logos, colors, and many other things in order to match your brand’s color palette better and communicate the main message of it.
- Progress reports and statistics
- Allows you to set project priorities, copy projects and convert any project that you would like to a task
- Personal dashboards
Of course, let’s not forget about the list of benefits it offers.
- Lots of Customization options are available that make the overall experience even better.
- Integration with ASANA
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Offers easier mobile app-making management
The pro version costs $99 for a lifetime. It comes in with advanced design functionality and better customization options.
Zephyr has over 1000 installations, gets regular updates, and, most importantly, has 5 out of 5-star ratings.
So, if you were trying to find one of the greatest plugins to help you manage projects effectively and get the work done, Zephyr is the Best Bet.
Panorama is another good project management WordPress plugin that will provide you with high quality and every necessary feature you may need. It has over 1000+ active installations, gets regular updates, and has 4 out of 5-star ratings.
- Visualize the project processes so that both the client and the team are provided with more clarity and a deeper understanding of where they are and what needs to be done moving forward.
- Details – status, milestones, documents, phases, tasks, timing
- It also will show you whether you are ahead or behind in terms of deadlines
The Pro Version comes in handy with multiple flexible pricing plans. Note that prices are mentioned as annual purchases.
Personal – costs $99, works best for freelancers.
Agency – $129, offers upgraded features and performs well & satisfactorily for small businesses.
Enterprise – with $169, you can get the Enterprise plan that works fine for medium and large-sized businesses. Comes in handy with a flexible PM system.
Lifetime – costs just $399; plus, with this option, you will also get every add-on they offer for free.
This plugin offers lots of advanced functionality & clarity within, plus it remains in a quite affordable price range.
WP Project Manager is the next up great project management plugin for your WP website on our list. It has over 10.000+ active installations and gets regular updates.
So, the main features are:
- The time tracking tool to ensure that projects are completed on time
- To-do list so that your team members always are aware of what needs to get done
- Messages that make the communication within the team assigned for the project easier
- Files & Notifications
- Pusher Integration
Also, let’s not forget about the Pro Version of this plugin. The Pro version comes in handy with features such as:
- Front-end project management tools
- Creation of unlimited custom boards and drag & drop of tasks functionality
- Gantt Chart for WP
- Time tracking tools, including a time & a calculator that calculates the time spent on a task
For the Pro Version, WP Project Manager offers three available pricing plans. All three of them should be purchased annually.
A Personal plan costs $79 annually and offers all the basic functionality you need for good management.
The Professional Plan that costs $149 offers up to 5 domains, Gantt Chart, and a bit more advanced functionality.
Finally, the Business Plan that costs $249 yearly offers ten domains, Kanban Board, 1-year update & support, and many other features.
The main benefits of this plugin include goos UI, speed & loads of tools available for successful & efficient project management.
Projectopia is a comparatively new plugin in WP. However, it gets increasingly popular among WordPress users, and for a good reason. It offers each and every necessary feature for successful project management. This plugin also has over 300+ active installations, gets regular updates, and has 5 out of 5-star ratings.
So, let’s take a look at the main features, shall we?
- Project Management Tools
- Add team members
- Good client management tools
- Creation of tasks
- Invoice generator
The main benefits include a good user interface and sufficient features to manage projects efficiently.
At the end of the day, whatever plugin you choose from this listing, you can be confident in your final choice. Moreover, every plugin is tested by our team members and is highly reliable. So, choose the one that will best work for you & your team and benefit your company.
Also, do not forget to leave your questions or comments down below in the comments section.